Friday, April 4, 2014

Dial Deep Cleaning Liquid Hand Soap

  
 
"...bringing luxury to your hand washing experience."
 
 
Dial has launched a new deep cleaning liquid hand soap. The bottle comes in an 8oz bottle, perfect for the bathrooms and I also keep one in the kitchen.
 
There are three trendy scents to enjoy:
Coconut Lime Verbena, Water Blossoms, & Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar
 
 
 
 
 
I won an awesome coupon from another blog to try one of their varieties and the first one I tried was the Dial Coconut Lime Verbena. I LOVE the scent! I live in Florida so I love the citrus/tropical feel I get with this one. The scent consists of a wonderful blend of coconut, verbena, and lime. Appling the soap is basic and easy enough. You can see and feel the micro-scrubbers for a deep cleaning result.  My hands get rather dry at my job so coming home to add some refreshing moisturizer is greatly valued. It also fights germs so its great to have for when my little nieces and nephews come over.
 
 
 
 
 
I've also tried the Dial Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar liquid hand soap. The scent just smells heavenly. Another one that I use throughout the day after cleaning the house. This one looks beautifully in my bathroom. Totally loving these hand soaps!
 
My next one to try is the Water Blossoms!
 
Which one are you excited to try?
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the Water Blossoms scent, but sometimes I want to steal my sweeties Coconut Lime Verbana - he laid claim to that scent.

    ReplyDelete