Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar

 
(Disclaimer:  I received these products to review from HouseParty. All opinions shared are my own.)
 
 
 
 
Its 5 minutes till 3:00 a.m. I am enjoying my last few minutes of sleep before I have to get up for work. As I turn over I am greeted with the sight of nothing as I am now face into a ball of fur. I hear a soft meow and I know just what my cat wants. Fancy kitteh needs Fancy Feast!
 
Fancy Feast has come out with Fancy Feast Delights with Cheddar. There are a variety of flavors and all of them comes with gravy. That is definitely a huge plus for my little ones! They LOVE the added gravy. I do remember a while back when I had fed them a can (from a different brand) it was so dry that they would pick at it and would never finish it. Hence why I stopped buying can food.
 
To start I take one 3oz. can and divide it into 3 portions - one per cat. Nothing is left after my three cats devour what is placed in their plates. The gravy is a good blend with the main course so its not overwhelming. Even though I think one of my cats might just enjoy a whole can of gravy if they had one!
 
They love the chicken, turkey, and the tuna. Every flavor is licked clean. I'm sure they could eat more if I allowed them to. As much as I love my cats, maintaining a good diet is just as important :)
 
 
 
I will occasionally feed them a can once every three days since I still feed them dry food. So its more of a treat.
 
Your cats will love this product as much as mine do! 5/5!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment