Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thredup

 
"Hello Spring!"
 
 
Finally, the cold days of winter have come and gone. Now to show off the colorful & chic side of you with a variety of spring dresses! Dig deep into your closets (I know I've been admiring my dresses and waiting for the day to pull them out) and grab a great pair of shoes, its time to rejoice in the sun! Thredup is a great clothing site that sells new and practically new clothing for discounted prices. If you're in need of trendy things to wear this season, this is an awesome way to liven up your closet on a great budget! What more can a gal ask for :)
 
 
I purchased this absolutely stunning Jessica Simpson Brand dress new with tags still attached for $21.99 with a retail price of $138.00! I love the butterflies and the hi-low look this dress features. Great for spring!
 
 
 
There are so many dresses to choose from as well as other stylish tops! You can just spend hours imagining how cute the items would look on you. I know I do! I can't wait for my next purchase!
 
The clothing selection includes women's, juniors, kids & maternity clothing (no men's).
 
Get $10 to spend just by using this link! (This only applies for first time purchases)
 
What have you been waiting to wear this spring?
 


3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness...I LOVE that dress. I am a dresses kind of gal, and this looks so cute. I am definitely going to have to check out this ThredUp - I think I heard about it before, but I always thought it was just for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful dress! I'm gonna gave to check out Thredup for some dresses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have some cute clothes and good prices too

    ReplyDelete