Friday, May 23, 2014

eShakti - Customize from sizes 0-36W!

 
"Beautiful dress. Fits comfortably with high quality material!"
 
 
 
eShakti (pronounced e-shack-tee) is a women's apparel on-line store that customizes clothing to fit to your comfort. It's the only on-line apparel store offering sizes 0-36W.
 
So many great picks to choose from in their store! The dress I chose was the Stitched Pleat A-Line Dress. Its not secret that I LOVE floral dresses. This was a definite must-have for my closet (it won't stay in there for long.). One of the neat features about eShakti is that you can customize the neckline, sleeve type, tunic length, and you can even remove pockets if you do not want them. For my pick I changed the 'boat neck' front to a 'split scoop' neckline. I LOVE the 'scoop neck' style and was excited to be able to customize to my preference! I also changed the length to 'above the knee'. You have the option to customize the measurement from neck to toe. I decided to ordered their standard Medium/10. This dress definitely stands out from other dresses I own. The seams look great. You can really tell they put care into constructing the clothing.
 
 
The back of the dress features a split V which looks lovely. I'm very impressed on how flattering this dress is in person. Their clothing is perfect for special occasions like weddings, family gatherings, and ladies' night out!
 
 
 
I placed my order and the dress was made to my liking within 2 weeks. I received the dress only a few days afterwards. Fast shipping! Register today and get a $25 Gift Coupon! Add some unique selections to your wardrobe with fun ruffles, detailed embroidery, full skirts, decorative tops, and more! 
 
http://www.eshakti.com/default.aspx
 
 
Free customization on all first-time orders! After that its $7.50 per order. Ships to the USA & Canada. eShakti offers hassle-free returns. Explore the possibilities and take advantage of customizing dresses made just for YOU
 
"Like" eShakti on Facebook. Follow on Pinterest.

What's your favorite style of clothing? 

 
(Declaimer: I was provided a free sample from eShakti for review. All opinions are my own and I have not been paid for this review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment