Friday, May 23, 2014

Ozeri Double-Wall Thermo Glasses


"Great quality glasses. Love the design!"

 
 
Tired of warming up drinks in the microwave and having to touch a hot glass? Hot chocolate is made easier with Ozeri Double-Wall Thermo Glasses! You can even use them for hot coffee too! Whatever you choose, I'm sure this will be a welcoming feature. These glasses are made of heat and shatter resistant, borosilicate glass. Loving the chic look and that they feel so light weight!
 
 

 
These glasses don't leave those annoying circles from the condensation. Drink easy outside on your glass table or inside on your dining table. Great for when you have guests or kids come over and you don't have to worry about coasters! A relief for me :) Also, I've never had a drinking glass with a dip in the middle. I find it rather easy to grip.
 
These are microwave safe, freezer safe, and oven safe. I have only tried the glasses in the microwave and have had no problems. I hand wash my dishes so I do not know how well it works in the dishwasher. Listed on Amazon as dishwasher safe! 
 
Make your hot and cold experiences easy to handle with Ozeri! You can purchase a set of 2 of these glasses on sale on Amazon for a low price of $19.95. Highly recommended.
 
Be sure to "Like" Ozeri on Facebook.
 
 
 
(Disclaimer: I was provided with a free sample from Ozeri for review. All opinions are my own and I have not been paid for this review.)


No comments:

Post a Comment