Friday, May 23, 2014

Pierre's Ice Cream Company

 
 
"Pierre's Signature Collection was carefully crafted with ice-cream lovers in mind..."
- Pierre's President and CEO, Shelley Roth




 
Summer is well on its way, even now the weather is increasing higher that I find myself looking into purchasing delicious cold ice-cream.  Pierre's Signature Ice Cream is so deliciously tasty that you'll want to indulge a little... okay maybe a lot, in their irresistible ice cream! Their privately owned company has been around since 1932. With 235 different flavors of ice cream to its name, there are 3 collections to share and enjoy. The collections include:
 
1. All natural iHola Fruta! Pure Fruit Sherbet. There are 7 available flavors; Black Cherry Lemon, Mango, Margarita, Peach, Pina Colada, Pomegranate & Blueberry, and Strawberry.

 
I LOVE tropical flavors! It might have to do with being a Floridian but I was delighted to try these 1 pint sized selections. I tried the Pomegranate & Blueberry and Mango.
Whoa, you can really taste the mango! Its exactly like devouring the fresh juicy fruit but in ice cream form. Very sweet and delish!
The Pomegranate & Blueberry was richly and tart tasting. Its a fresh blend of the two fruits. Kids will love these!
 
Next I would like to try the Pina Colada!
 
This collection of ice cream is made with antioxidant rich fruits and real fruit purees. Naturally low in fat and cholesterol. Features 130-140 calories per 1/2 cup serving.
 
 
 
 
2. Pierre's probiotic Yovation with Live Active Yogurt Culutres. There are 7 available flavors; Black Cherries & Chocolate Chunks, Butter Pecan, Cappuccino, Chocolate, Moose Tracks, Vanilla Pomegranate Blueberry, and Vanilla.

 
This collection is sooo smooth and divine. I absolutely loved the two flavors Moose Tracks and Vanilla Pomegranate Blueberry.  The Moose Tracks is smooth and creamy with the added peanut butter cups. Simply perfect. This is my favorite of the 6! The Vanilla Pomegranate Blueberry ice cream is also just as smooth and creamy. Its a good blend of the vanilla and the same pomegranate & blueberry that I tasted in the Hola Fruta! sherbet.
 
Next I would love to try their chocolate flavor!
 
 
 
3. Pierre's Signature Ultimate Ice Cream. Created in celebration of Pierre's 80th anniversary, there are 7 available flavors. Banana Fudge Chunk, Cherries & Chocolate Chunks, Chocolate Lava Cake, Coconut Fudge Almond, Exquisite Vanilla, Mocha Mud Pie, and Nun Better™ Snickerdoodle.

 
You can really tell that this company wants the best experience with you, made with the finest ingredients you will love this collection. I tried the Banana Fudge Chunk and Cherries & Chocolate Chunks. I love bananas! Banana Fudge Chunk was made perfect for me. This chunky surprise contains walnuts and fudge chunks. Totally loving this flavor! Next Cherries meet Chocolate! Not a combination I would think of trying, but that's because I don't like cherries. The Cherries & Chocolate Chunks are a great blend and my family enjoyed it. I'm sure all of you that love cherries this would be for you!!! 

Next I would like to try the Nun Better™ Snickerdoodle. I'm intrigued that this flavor was inspired by the famous homemade cookies lovingly made by the Holy Spirit in Cleveland, Ohio!
 



All in all these are delicious and fun flavors to delight yourself with.
Highly recommended! I would definitely serve these flavors at gatherings and parties :)
 
Pierre's Signature Ice Cream can be found in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. Pierre's products are also sold internationally, and can be found in Aruba, Bermuda, and Puerto Rico.  Since I live in Florida that means I can't purchase any right? Nope. Pierre's Ice-cream can be ordered and delivered straight to your door! I never knew ice cream could even be delivered before this.  The companies cold dessert is stored in a warehouse freezer kept at a constant -25° F. Packages are delivered with dry ice meaning fresh exquisite ice cream is ready to serve!

"Like" Pierre's Ice Cream Company on Facebook!

 
Did you know National Ice Cream Month is celebrated in July? Which flavor would you love to celebrate it with?



(Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample from Pierre's Ice Cream Company for review. All opinions are my own and I have not been paid for this review.)

1 comment: