Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ozeri Epicurean Digital Kitchen Scale

 
"Modern & chic, the design is an elegant piece for your kitchen."
 
 
 
This Ozeri Digital Kitchen Scale is ready to use straight out of the box. Its a user friendly piece that even greets you with "Hi User", which was a nice touch. Its made with Tempered glass which means its about four times stronger than an ordinary glass piece. It will not break into sharp shards if it should ever fall (Whew, that's a scary image). Crafted with safety in mind! I've never owned a digital scale before and I was surprised how nice this one looked in person. Loving the 'mirror' styled effect this device gives off. 
 
 
I recently used this scale to make quarter pound burgers for my Burger Bash party. The numbers are large and easy to read on the LCD screen once you place your food on the scale. You have grams & ounce weight selections. There are only two touch buttons. Using this scale is made simple. Included are 4 AAA batteries. The scale will read 'Lo' when the batteries will need to be replaced. Replacing batteries is made easy with no screwdriver required access.
 
A neat feature that this scale provides is the Tare feature. If your using a bowl or plate you can actually subtract the weight to determine the ingredients being weighted. The capacity of this scale is 5000g/176oz/11lbs. That's more than enough max weight for the average family meal.
 
I have so many recipes to try now that I have my new Ozeri Digital Scale! My husband recently went on a diet plan so he is excited about using this scale to portion his meals too! I highly recommend. 5/5

You can purchase this scale on sale for $34.95 on Amazon.
Be sure to"'Like" Ozeri on Facebook!
 
Remember to keep electronics away from the scale that can cause electromagnetic interference such as cell phones :)
 
 
(Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample from Ozeri for review. All opinions are my own and I have not been paid for this review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment