Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Clean Like A Pro Zep

 
 
Battle the flu and germs with newest Zep products Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant AND Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser.


 
Winter is approaching and this weather is getting pretty chilly! With this change usually follows the cold and flu season. With Zep Quick clean Disinfectant you can fight gems that linger on surfaces. This product kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 5 seconds. That's great to have for this time of the year.
 
The other product I love using is the Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser. This product quickly cleans virtually any surface. So that means when you experience a wine or juice or any other colored liquid spill this product cleans it right away. Simply spray, wait 1 minute, then wipe and rise. I use this a lot since I have 4 cats. I've also tested this cleaner on my stove surface too. I had just finished enjoying a delicious meal of Campbell's Shrimp Scampi. For the clean-up afterwards I applied the product. It didn't clean everything on the first try but for the most part it worked wonderfully.
 
Before:
 
 
After:

 
 
Although be careful. When you spray the cleaner just be aware of what is around the area. The range that is applied sprays pretty far. I'd estimate around a foot in measurement. My stove is right next to my dry dish rack so I had to make sure nothing is too close.
 
This product is NOT made to use on leather, silk, suede, sensitive stone surfaces, marble, or any surfaces harmed by water.
 
Recommended. I will purchase this product in the future. For more household supplies visit Zep on their Facebook page.
 
 
 
(Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample from Crowdtap for review. All opinions are my own and I have not been paid for this review.)


No comments:

Post a Comment